CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Autumn & Lowell's visit


August 25, It was Autumn and Lowell's turn to visit with Grandma & Grandpa. Autumn was with us for 6 days and Lowell for 4 days. He had to go back to school earlier than Autumn,We had a great time... On Saturday and Sunday George worked so I amused the children. Dee also spent the day Saturday with us... Lowell wanted to see a little of his mom since he had been away the week before with his other grandparents. We went yard sailing, swimming and bike riding. On Sunday Autumn went to a ceramic painting class at the camp ground while Lowell sharpened his Wii skills. Then we went to a craft fair next to where grandpa worked. They had blow up slides and an obsticle course. On Monday I went golfing in a tournament with my friends and took 3rd place. Grandpa took the kids hiking up Glen Ellis Falls where they had a snack picnic. Then they spent time riding their bikes together. Autumn went to work with me on Wed and Thurs. She had fun making change for the customers at the store and she made $3 in tips. I haven't made a penny in tips this summer...I guess she's cuter..

2 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

I love the blog!!! Great Job!!! I can't wait to read all about your stories and trips!!! YEA!!!!!!! Call me on my cell phone for blog music help!!! Anytime!

Nana said...

Looks like you had a great visit with the kids, they are really going to miss you when you leave, and you them. Enjoy!